Monday 15 February 2010

15th Feb, 2010 ANG PAU



Today is second day of the Chinese New Year and I’m still enjoying my time to visit Friends and Relatives around. (Actually I hate this so called “Bai Nian”)

I always listen from peoples around me saying that, ‘hey Clara, remember to take more ANG PAU this year’ than ‘hey Clara, Happy Chinese New Year’ and because of this I started to wonder that people celebrates Chinese New Year is only because they can take ANGPAU??

No wonder I heard that if you’re married, you better stay at home because you have no more ANGPAU from others and you’re the one who’s supposed to give ANGPAU. Boohooo…what a funny Joke right?

Sometimes I even heard others saying that if you plan to have babies after marriage, please "produce" them as much as you can, because if you can’t get ANGPAU from others, your baby can grab for you. Lolxxxxx…Fuyoooh. I found out that, Human’s thinking is more and more interesting and funnier nowadays.

Well well well, for me I’m enjoying to observe friends and family during the visitation but not ANGPAU, because I have received too much ANGPAU from my family and siblings. However, I won’t reject to have ANGPAU from others too, because I will look all these ANGPAUs as blessings from God. God is so good =)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and ANGPAU NA LAI,HIAK HIAK HIAK.

God Bless =)

2 comments:

Alvaris Falcon said...

Give back my Angpau hahaha, happy new year!!!!

CLaRa TanG said...

you got ur own part dy...give me ur angpau too...thanks =)

I eh U nv jin nek jiaN***hiak hiak hiak. Tomorrow chia nv ah jiak clara xia ho liu okay? So nian so bei nia hahaha.

ah jiak chia nv drink Sundrop Orange juice k? mian hie li...bohohoho