Tuesday 16 February 2010

16th Feb, 2010 F + M




Today is the third day of Chinese New Year. It is day 3 and I’m still having my non-stop visitation to my relative and Friend’s house. I can say this year I have so much improvement because years before, I never wanted to follow my family to this so called “BAI NIAN” but only friends’. hehehe~

I still remember that last time all my reasons to not follow my family are because Uncles and Aunties always ask their same questions and I have to answer them one by one. >.<

Anyway, back to the point, this year I have my so much changed. And because of this, my tummy is full of foods =)

Food’s price has increased in this CHINESE NEW YEAR. My family always look for KAMPUA every time and everywhere especially my dad and mom. Well, I guess I am the only one who hates to eat KAMPUA in Sarawak because KAMPUA is too oily for me.

This Chinese New Year I have tried a lot of KAMPUA with my parents. Every morning I woke up is not because of visitation but exciting about to eat the KAMPUA, as I found a nice KAMPUA in SIBU and I personally like the KAMPUA very much. Having KAMPUA for 3 days? I guess this year I got my KAMPUA BREAKTHROUGH. Boohooo~





Nevertheless, I actually ate a lot of other foods like western food in restaurant, many keropok and sweets during visitation and all are enough to cause me diarrhea at the night. Hahaha

Well well well Chinese New Year isn’t all about Foods? It’s graceful to have my stomach filled up with foods, isn’t it? Thank God =)




There is a lots of movies came out during this Chinese new year. Besides visiting friends and family, I guess our second entertainment is watch nice movie. Tonight, SIBU’S cinema is full of people to queue for buying tickets while they’re chitchatting and greet each other they recognized. Sweat***the cinema is full of people until we can actually have our sauna in Cinema, because it’s really TOO HOT la. >.<'''

But it’s worthy, because I met a lot of my old friends and we had our nice movie called “蘇乞兒” all I have my comment on this movie are the cinema is really full of people and the movie is so touchie and funny.

Stop at here, Clara wants to say Thank You to both brothers in law for sponsoring the expensive dinner and movie ticket tonight, because they not only sponsored me but also my brother and sisterssss hiak hiak hiak. I’m glad to have more and more family members because I would have more angpau grabbed from them hiak hiak hiak.

Thank You Lord, May God bless all of you abundantly.

Happy Chinese New Year.

3 comments:

Theme Craft said...

haha the food is so expensive, the movie is so mahal, but i didn't even throw out 1 cent to enjoy them all! Sincerely sincerely thanks to Brother In Law I and Brother In Law II. :D

wendy tang said...

yummy :p

kencan said...

KAM PUA!!!...I MISS IT..t.t