Monday 10 March 2008

Final Year Project - Business Plan of a Hotel Majestic Century

After struggle the Final Year Project for the whole semester, finally I had finished it on today, 10th March 2008, 1:21pm. At last, I had done it! Had to be tears after laughter? Ya, I really cried for this project before for the stress is too much, hahaha, here to express my heart!

First of all, appreciate to my supervisor and also my course leader, Ms. Wendy, she really assisted me a lot and when I face difficulty, she’s the first one who came across my mind and only her is my problem solver, she told us that be faithful to ourselves and never try never know, once you try then you know, I learnt a lot from her.

Secondly, thanks to my English lecturer, Miss Lai Lai, hahaha, she gave me encouragements and mentally support me, moreover, she gave me all her lucks and ask me never to return back anymore, hahaha. Because she said she want to see me success and she will be very happy, are you touched, Miss Lai Lai? I remember all your words, hahaha!

Continue with my family and friends, thanks for supporting me mentally, thanks for bringing me out to release my stress when I was stressful.

A lot of uncountable appreciation, feeling like writing acknowledgement in my report, hahaha-_-

Finally, have to do well in my own Final Year Project’s presentation, everyone, add oil add oil and add oil!! May God with us and pray more for ourselves^^

6 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

u didnt thank ur ah pooh and ah pak.. ho ho ho~!!! they don wan u anymore.. at least i got thank my to my 2 hello kitty leh.. in my heart lah.. i put my hello kitty as my target (hope can add more another one kitty).. they are my strength, my purpose to study, my mission to accomplish....... but finally i didnt type that in report.. coz not allowed.. wakaka.. not allowed by u~ wakakaka.. :p :p
ofcoz i also wan to write our holy God Father..
but i also didnt write.. write again.. i think whole report is about acknowledgement.. not more business plan.. business plan for how to acknowledge?? wakakaka.. :p

CLaRa TanG said...

hahaha, i'm same like you, put ah pat and ah pooh in my heart, haha, give them a kiss then enough right??hahaha~

Hello Kitty said...

copy cat.. :p
not enough lah.. a kiss per day just enough.. wakaka!! :p :p

Anonymous said...

haha...both of u really really really...don't know how to say ooo...haha...so all the things done just left the presentation right? same like me so add oil ooo...God lead our way (G.L.O.W.)

Amanda said...

Oh *sob sob* So very very very (x unlimited times) touched...
thank u thank u very much...
Well all the best to u too... remember to tell me where u go study ah.. then i will very hardworking save $$ n go visit u ... hihi..

This is will one end
An end that will lead somewhere
Somewhere new in a new phase
Of life that's worth living
We'll be apart
Physically
But in the heart
We''ll always be together
Take my luck & love with u
Might not bring u anything
But it'll bring us closer together
Life doesnt end here
Neither is our friendship
Strive for ur success
With almighty heart
And bags-full of love & luck
Cherish cherish!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for ur encouragements and comments, i'm really touched too, hahaha, remember ur promise ooo, hahaha, i wish u in everything do well and may God bless u^^ Muacks maucks hehehe^^