Monday 3 March 2008

2008.03.03 Monday

Now it’s 0430am showed on the clock, I’m still looking and memorizing my Business Ethics’ notes, feel sleepy but can’t sleep if not I’ll die on the paper tomorrow!!

Here to distress myself, 4 more hours I got to go into the examination hall, 7 hours more I can sleep! God, please be with me and give me intelligence to answer questions, thanks God!

I tried my best! I tried to memorize every single cases and definition, really tired, I want to sleep, sleep sleep sleep Zzzzzzzz…


Hey no~ I'm still here, not crazy, just nobody to play with me in the early morning hahahahaha^^

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

finally, it's over, my dear ^^
time pass so fast de.. just endure for one more week~ hihi~
all the best yah!! and GOOD LUCK in ur exam :D

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks and all the best to u too^^ muackssss hehe~

Max1020 said...

So, how's ur test for that ?
Study 通宵 for that....
Sure get good result right ?
Hehe... All the best for you and 1 more week to suffer !!!
God bless......

CLaRa TanG said...

not really okay-_-...thanks and all the best for u too!