Thursday 13 March 2008

Last Final Year Project Presentation

Now is nearly2:15pm, actually it’s time for me to present but because of my friends were late, and I arrived earlier, so my lecturers asked me to present first, actually when to present is the same, the important one is the presentation!

Presentation was fluent, but I really being defeated at the Q&A session. Why? I also don’t know, don’t know what the lecturer asked? Actually I know what they ask because my English not that strong, so took a long time to think of the answer. That situation was really ashamed! When I think over again, it’s really funny!

My friends told me as long as I tried my best then will be ok, it’s over and don’t think too much. I think so, at least I tried my best to accomplish my presentation!

Finally, thanks lecturers for listening to my presentation, thanks for the comments, thanks for myself that had been tried my best, thanks for those who support me always, thanks God, Amen! You are all my learning target^^

Hereby share a quote from my lecturer, never try, never know, once you try then you will know, and don’t repeat the same mistake, so I’ll take more effort for presentation in the future^^

I’m optimistic, -_- argh, forget it, just pray for I can pass all my 5 sub in this semester. Maybe I’ll be not very good in the result, aikss…don’t think of it should be faithful to myself right?

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

tomorrow is my turn loh~ scare!! try my best lah~ :))

CLaRa TanG said...

yaya all the best for u^^ add oil add oil add oil oil hahahaha^^

Amanda said...

a relief after the presentation?? should be, so if u're not, make urself are.. haha!!
Congratulations to u first coz I know u're through - I believe in ur ability so should u!!

CLaRa TanG said...

okay, i won't think so much:) i'll relax myself although i know my result maybe will not so good...but i'll struggle harder in the future...hahaha looks like persuading myself?

I still remember u travel today, so wish u enjoy ur trip and Bon Voyage^^miss ya^^