Friday 7 March 2008

Thanks for Farewell BBQ, I appreciate it very much!


My dear family, tonight’s photos all here and enjoys this movie that I made^^

Tonight the college “family” had a farewell BBQ party at hostel that was specially organized for me and Billy because within this family, we are the one going to graduate after this semester.

Tonight, I’m happy, I’m full, played happily. Thanks to you all and thanks for companion in college, thanks God for knowing all of you, wish all of you have a wonderful future, study hard!!

Finally, Jesus loves you and I love you all^^

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hahaha.. nice video.. but i still fail to buffer complete the whole video.. may be next time u can make it becomes 2 videos.. 3-4 minutes for one video.. coz it always buffer until 3 minutes++ stop.. kakaka.. *for me only lah* may be is my line problem?? kakaka.. :p

CLaRa TanG said...

okay, next time i'll do the clip on ur opinion and separate it hahaha~

Anonymous said...

great that we(FYP student) elder of the family can attend this farewell party...will be in my memory forever...Thanks God^^