Monday 17 March 2008

Holiday

It’s holiday, really!! Am I graduated? Not really can say it out loudly because my result not released yet, I’m not overjoyed because of finished the final exam and presentation, so burst out here because I’m worry of my result, especially my Advance Financial Accounting! That’s my fault because not having much revision and although I tried my best to finish the paper, but still scare myself will fail it. May God lead me through every subjects, thanks God.

These few days of holiday, lost of directions, beside sleep and eat, still sleep and eat, oh gosh! This situation just can maintain for a short while, after rest, need to plan the route in the future.

Tomorrow will be the start of my trips until the end of this month,will it be a nice trip? i hope so, if i can throw all my worries away-_-

Following are my timetable for my trips:
3/18 SBW-BTU, 3/20 BTU-MYY, 3/23MYY-SBW, 3/25 SBW-KL, 3/31KL-SBW.

Ok, wish all of you and i myself have a happy holiday, Bon Voyage and enjoy your trip.

Any urgent situation need to contact me, please call my handphone, don’t scare to disturb my trip because your urgent things are my urgent things, hahahaha^^

Byebye, see ya after 2 weeks! Muacksss, hahaha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, i have an urgent thing!
Be sure to pray, do devotions and attend to church always!

Haha, your urgent thing is Jesus' urgent thing, and Jesus' urgent thing is your urgent thing!XD

P/S:my new blog,
www.wretch.cc/blog/alvaris0924

Hello Kitty said...

I think i no need see u after 2 weeks.. wakaka :p :p
enjoy ur trip ^w^