Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter Sunday

Just like normal, woke up in the early morning, went to Wesley Methodist for Easter Sunday service, I like the feeling to go church, Wish everyone of you Happy Easter.

A Lively Hope

O Lord, I know that hope comes in many forms, Father. There is grudging hope, reluctant hope, tentative hope, even doubtful hope. It is, after all, in my nature to hope, even when hope has failed me before and will surely do so again.

But You, through the resurrection of Your Son, Jesus Christ, offer me a “lively” hope, a hope that never disappoints or fails. When my human hopes turn to dust, Your promise abides: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

No comments: