Friday 29 February 2008

UCS Student Council, I’m retired



Haha, I’m retired!! Ehh, not the type of retired of old age, but retired from the responsibility of UCS Student Council, it’s time to pass our things to the next batch of Student Council to conquer, because I’m going to graduate! Not yet, haha, just diploma, so still long way to go!! Haha

Let see how I “trapped” into this student council stuff, haha, looks like full of experience? But for me, there are experiences because in this council, I know a lot of friends that I predicted not to know anyone of them before, friends from other courses! Everyone works well to accomplish every mission, feeling successive, hahaha~

If you ask me who bring me into the council, I would like to answer that I really don’t know how I came in because that time still not familiar with the college so just follow what they said. For sure I agreed with something that bring benefit to myself and I felt grateful that they let me into the student council, because of you, I learnt a lot of things and help people more, because of you, I knew more friends and because of you, I am more organized although I don’t know who you are, maybe lecturer or maybe staff, hereby to thank you and also those student who voted me, haha, not that puffing actually, but you are those who I need to thank, hahaha~

So i'm passing my position to Michelle...all the best to u Michelle^^

Clap for my retirement? Haha, I was tired too, haha!! This will be the best memory of me in this college^^ any retirement fees? Hahaha!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

so u're officially off the job now... it's good that u can now work on ur own academic stuff. All the best to u too...
Eh, I curious to know who are the rest of the new councilors??
just feel like kepoing lah
haha :D

CLaRa TanG said...

ya,i'm very appreciate the time then i serve with Student Council, then now is all in my memory...feeling sad to leave...

About the new Councilor, u can refer to the notice board, i think will be posted next monday!!

Not really kepoing lah just take care the school event and u need to know it becos u're one part of the college and if u need any help u can just contact the one u know!!hahaha~

Well, in future i will self encourage and don worry of me^^ that's CLaRa!!hehe

Anonymous said...

yea~ i'm officially off too^^ Great and grand retirement of student council....haha...
Keep on ur final exam revision and Jesus love you...
Add oil add oil add oil!!!
我靠着那加给我力量的(上帝),我凡事都能!!^^

Hello Kitty said...

I quite like ur hairstyle leh.. I mean the medium length hair.. wakaka.. hope i have the chance to cut it until that length~ kakaka..
and congratulation to u oh.. also to all the pretty girls and handsome boys in the photo~ hahaha~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

Brilliant Intellective Luxurious LYrical BaByNiNjA: Thanks and add oil for u too^^ God Bless u!

Hello Kitty: Ya, thank you~ hahaha Good luck for u^^