Tuesday 26 February 2008

Cut My Hair

Recently realized I’m tired, too many things to worry and next week is the starting of final exam. Haven’t well prepared but hopefully will get good result if not I can’t get second upper class because I’m now at the border of second upper and second lower. Up or down depends on myself, struggle and pray more and need encouragement of anyone of you and I just got the energy. Thanks!

Back to main point, this afternoon I couldn’t stand anymore and cut my hair. Actually will do it after the final exam but the hair is too long and my eyes are not comfort of it. Actually not planning to cut the rear part but finally I cut it under persuasion of the barber but the barber cut it more than what I wish to-_-But it’s ok it’ll be long soon again and now my eyes are very comfortable and no more hair to disturb my eyes.

Finally, add oil for me and I need it. Thanks a lot^^

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

upload for latest clara here.. wakaka..

add oil add oil ya!! p^^q
struggle together and enjoy together~~ can't wait anymore~~ hihi :D
***ALL THE BEST***

CLaRa TanG said...

Have to wait even u cant^^ohoho

And add oil together first then only play hard^^

All the best to u too:) God Bless U!

Amanda said...

加油加油!!!
给你我的运气(当然只给你好的)
给你我的知识(好像也没多少叻)
给你我的勇气(这个我有我有)
给你我的精神(我就每天熊猫眼)
给你我的所有(那些你需要而已的哦)
让你一切顺利
迈向最好的前面(未来好像很远,所以就前面好了)
用好了无须还我
因你的成就
就是我最好的酬劳
加油加油咯!!

CLaRa TanG said...

哇,好像你把你的一切能加油的都给了我了,感动感动,我想我已经有了方向去好好加油我在这学校的最后一次考试...

郑萍萍,加油加油加油!!哈哈哈哈哈

Amanda, 运气,知识,勇气,精神,所有, 你等下要为自己到油站再加满自己的^^这样你才能大力的撑住我同时你自己^^哈哈哈哈