Tuesday 12 February 2008

HOME ALONE

Aiks…today I’m home alone, family and relatives all went to my sister-in-law’s house because my brother is having engagement today, why need to travel? Because my sister-in-law is not from Sibu!! Frustrated!!

Only I choose not to go, hard to explain why, because I have class to attend, can’t absent with no reason, don’t want to lost any marks, don’t want to break the record of 100% attendance but my friends said I’m stupid, if they are me, they will sure choose not to come. Am I stupid??

But it’s better for me not to go because my tummy is not very well since the first day of Chinese New Year, had an injection but still in pain. Realized that there are sickness all around my body!! My little tummy, what happen to you? I didn’t take anything wrong, I didn’t drink any carbonated drinks.

Everyone saw Home Alone before? A comedy for long time ago. Today I’m home alone, later will have bad guys coming to my house to steal something? Do I need to prepare any gadgets to tease them?? I need to protect my house? Haha, I learnt it, so bad guys, better don’t come…hahahahahaha-_- so boring!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy New Year... Don worry.. Home alone can be a good thing if u know how to go about it.. haha..
So, Happy Home Alone... ^_^

Max1020 said...

Haha...
Happy New Year !!!
U r not alone there, angel is beside you de, and GOD is evrywhere~~~