Friday 1 February 2008

Chinese New Year is just around the corner

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, this morning I woke up very early in the morning to send my hostel friends to the New Bus Station, because they are going back to their own hometown to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year.

I’m no very anxious to this coming CNY, because I promised my mom to help her to clean up the whole house. WHOLE HOUSE?? Ya, whole house, because my siblings are all busy on their works, no one can help my mom to clean up…so I’m the most pity one that I know!!hehe

Since I was young, I love CNY, I love visiting others’ house, I love whatever that I can do when CNY but since two years ago, I didn’t follow my parents anymore to visit others’ house, I like to stay alone at home and when all of my family went out, I even can have a good sleep, but I know my mom doesn’t like me not to follow them at all.

Actually I have my own reason, I hate to intercourse adults because they have endless questions to ask, I hate crowded places that let me feel hard to breathe, I hate carbonated drinks, I always ask the house owner to give me just plain water or the drinks that are not carbonated, so I better stay at home and be myself. This is who I am!hahaha

Although, I still wish to visit with my family this year, haha, because I wish for more “ang pau” and I can save some money during this Chinese New Year. Hohoho, think too much? Just kidding…

Finally, this is my wallpaper Calendar 2008 hehe cool ler?? Wish everyone have a most memorable Chinese new year^^

No comments: