Wednesday 30 January 2008

A Happy Morning

A very happy morning, I chatted with my classmates, talk and laugh but I’m so obedient to finish all my homework, just a bit lazy because the Chinese New Year’s atmosphere is very thick and very obvious that all people doesn’t have any mood to study. Haha!!

This is my favorite slide made by Ms. Lili and thanks for the blessing^^ hehe

Furthermore, during the break time just now, we joke in the washroom for half an hour. Haha, suddenly Agnes suggested that to take photo in the washroom, so we just having fun taking the photo and the background are not bad too, haha, in the college washroom!


We took 4 photos and these can be considered as 2 of the best, haha!!

Ok, that’s all for me and I want to continue my rest, feeling myself is a lazy pig, once there is time, I’ll sleep, Good Afternoon!!

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

ya.. very nice photos.. hehehe..
we all are in holiday mood now.. wakaka~~ :))
happy hour to be with u guys *gee*