Friday 25 January 2008

FINALLY

Ya finally, I finished my presentations and assignments before Chinese New Year!! The mood is still normal, what make me happy is at least I tried my best although I know it was not as perfect. Haha!

Ya, this is Shirley and I, hmm, I’m concentrating listening to my friends’ presentation. Hahahaha~ But Shirley said she want to be lesbian with me, arghhhh! I’m not interested. Haha!!

What make me unhappy is I became a person that wandering around, my mum wanted me to do housekeeping because the Chinese New Year is around the corner. -_-, whatever, and I’m a girl, that’s my responsibility to help my mum and sweating can help me to keep fit. Haha!!

I realized that the table at my living room is full of the ingredients that my mum used to bake cake. So, mum, I’m waiting for you for the nice and delicious cake. Hmm… I wan cheese cake, chocolate cake, biscuit cake and bla bla bla… haha!! If I tell my mum these, I knew what she must say “only eat and never do” hehe, so thinking about it and not to tell better, if not will be scolded again.

This afternoon, I’m wandering and playing with my dog, this is the photo I took for him after playing with him. He’s growing day by day, fatter and fatter. Maybe because my mum more take care of him than me? Haha… just kidding.

Lastly, Brother, I admit that I lose to u and I owe you a cup of Mcflurry-_-

Ok, I like to end here, wish everyone Happy Weekend^^

7 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

I'm not interested also :p
U are cooporative too~ "tou huai song bao" there XD
By the way, I want to sue Victor under my portrait rights because he snatch my pic without my consent! wakaka~

CLaRa TanG said...

where got fall into ur hug?? Is you force me one-_-??

ya i agree with u to sue Victor, but if we win then u must share half of the money with me hehehe^^

Hello Kitty said...

-_- cin cai say~ i just put my hand on ur chair nia hor~ :p

ok ya~ but if lose? then how?

CLaRa TanG said...

if u lose, you need to pay by ur own lo because you wan to sue him hehehehehehehhehe^^

Hello Kitty said...

hahaha~ we sure win de~ don't worry~ but I decide to not sue him becoz CNY is just around the corner~ let him and us have a very happy CNY~ xixi~ everything have a new start :))

YoghurtPudding said...

Didn't realise that you gals were taking pictures at the back.. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year!! :)

CLaRa TanG said...

haha, sorry for not paying attention-_-

Well, Happy Chinese New Year to u too^^