Tuesday 29 January 2008

My mood

Today let’s talk about my mood, what is psychology? Don’t ask me because I’m not very clear of it too. Just feeling that human being are weird, can’t be revealed forever unless you are psychologist or doctor, but spend times on own self better not to spend the times to guess what are other peoples’ thinking because you are great if you can reveal your own.

This morning, my mum gave away the 2 little dogs that I fed them for around 2 months. It’s very sad. But my mum told me my house already got 3 dogs unless I promise that I can keep them well then she’ll keep it. Finally I told my mum to give away because I know I’m enough and I can’t divide my love to them, they are too many!!

When mum drove the car out, the dogs’ mummy knew that the son had been delivered away, mourning and chasing after them. I was trying to keep my tears but I failed to do it. Am I cruel? Hopefully the dogs’ mum don’t blame me!!Haiz…everything is unpredictable!!

Finally, wish both of you have happiness with your new owner^^

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

I have same feeling with u when my mum gives away 2 little kittens to others.. the kitten's mum even ask for help from me.. i just pretend ignore her at that time.. but actually i am very pity about the cat and the kittens..
ya.. hope they have a good life with their new owner :))
and their owner appreciates them also ^^