Sunday 27 January 2008

27.01.2008 WESLEY METHODIST CHURCH-SUNDAY SERVICES

Apostles’ Creed:
I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ His only son our Lord: who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; the third day He rose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communication of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen!

Today learnt a lot from the pastor, taught us a lot of things, telling us that don’t always use “MY” or “YOUR” and he told a funny example, a pair of husband and wife, when their son is very good educated, they will be proud and telling people around that “this is MY son” and her husband is just beside her!! But when the son is very naughty, she will say to her husband “this is YOUR son”!! haha, pastor told us that this is a mistake, just want us to use “our church, our pastor, our member, our, our regardless in which church, because we are all connected and having one Heavenly Father, so try not to use my church, my pastor, my member etc, this is a proud behavior because pastor and church belong to us.

JESUS: Pray Unceasingly & Never Give Up
Monday – REFLECTION: MY RELATIONSHIP TO GOD
Tuesday – PRAY FOR PASTORS IN WMC
Wednesday – PRAY FOR LONG HOUSE MINISTRY
Thursday – PRAY FOR MISSIONARIES
Friday – PRAY FOR MALAYSIA
Saturday – SUNDAY SERVICES

Lastly, Some RESOLUTION for the New Year
During the New Year I will:
Like Paul, forget those things which are behind and press forward.
Like David, lift up my eyes to the hills from which my help comes.
Like Abraham, trust my God implicitly.
Like Enoch, walk in daily fellowship with my heavenly Father.
Like Moses, suffer rather than enjoy the pleasure of sin for a time.
Like Job, be patient and faithful in all circumstances.
Like Joseph, turn my back on all evil advances.
Like Gideon, advance even when my friends are few.
Like Andrew, strive to lead my brother to Christ.
ABOVE ALL, help me to be more like YOU!

Ok, that’s all from me, got to sleep again, haha, repeating same thing every Sunday, Good Morning!

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

yea~ especially after married~ husband and wife should use "Our" not "my" or "your", then everything will be much different~ I learnt it during my life camp.. hehe :p