Tuesday 8 January 2008

TOYOTA CAMRY

Yeah!! TOYOTA CAMRY, at last I drove it, hahaha,as a conclusion, steering wheel is too big, more suitable for boys but still depends on personal point-of-view. Maybe I’m not used to it.

Since I graduated from the driving school, I drive my Vios until now. It’s around 2 years^^ and I never drive a big car before and today, finally I drove CAMRY. Haha,before this I don’t dare to drive big car because I scare in case of something happen, I couldn’t afford to pay. Hahaha a funny reason, right? Last time I got an accident on my Vios and just a little accident and cost me around 1000MYR to repair. This is my sad experience and spent my parents’ money, sorry my dear parents^^ not to tell of my sad experience here anymore or else I’ll sad again,haha.

I behave differently with other females since I was young, I like boys’ toys, aeroplane, cars, Lego and etc. I was thinking of become a pilot when I was young haha…but now I’m clear of myself, I’m not tomboy. Haha, I think I’m just a bit cool but still GIRLISH, ARhahahaha, am I smug? Haha,actually the government didn’t said that girls can’t play boys’toys right?

I like exploring cars, but at this time, Camry not one of my love, my dream car is Honda Accord. A very cool and luxurious car, but now if I still can’t afford to buy a car, unless I work in the future. No rush, still long way to go.

This was taken during the way back to home. Heavy rain or else will be very very hot.

Finally, this is the purpose I went out this evening, my mum wanted me to buy KFC for her because she wants to eat. -_- am I fealty? Haha, the blog I wrote today is too smug on myself arhahaha very sorry^^ hahahaha-_-

8 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

hahahaha~ it's okay :p
I just can say that the latest Clara is pretty cute~ :p :p

CLaRa TanG said...

i still remember the English class last time, Miss Flora told us that we need to say thank you if someone praised you, cannot say no la no la arhahaha, so although i'm shy, i still want to thank you^^hehe

Anonymous said...

i agree wif hello kitty comment...latest ping ping bcome more pretty n cutie...hehe^0^

Amanda said...

haha.. u're not the only one with a boy's appetite towards toys.. I am one too.. well, I don't have the privilege to have Legos or planes so I could only join the boys in the neighborhood to play in the drains - we waded in the mud & got dirty all over..
Like now.. I'm driving an Avanza & not some smaller cars.. hehe... & u know wad my dream car is?? It's a Nissan Extrail.. haha... cool eh...
well.. I guess this is what makes u a tougher person ... and it's a good thing...
Stay strong & tough... hihi ^^

Hello Kitty said...

hahaha~~ Miss Lai's comment has led me think of Karen today in Miss Lili's class.. "我小时候很坚强" hahaha~ she is a "坚强宝宝" wakakaka~!!

CLaRa TanG said...

yaya, playing in the drains and catching tadpoles too and get scolded by mum right?Ahahahaha!!

Aiyo~Lego or planes you can borrow from me or I can also share with you ma hahahaa but It was too late now, because at that time we still dunno each other’s hehehe!!

Well, I saw your dream car online, Nissan X-Trail, hmmm~it’s really cool,haha both of us very funny,chatting of cars,haha…

Finally, wish you have a great holiday:-)

Amanda said...

yaloh.. why suddenly talk bout cars hor...?? nvmlah.. this is wad we call '随性' .. it's a good attribute lah.. hihi

CLaRa TanG said...

ye~i think so hahahaha^^