Wednesday 2 January 2008

Delta Mall

Delta Mall, I went there just now at 5pm to relax my mind with my friends to walk around after looking at the messy homework on my table. I haven really walk in the mall beside the countdown night.

The feeling for me in the mall still ok, just a lot of shops still haven’t opened yet and I believe that it’ll be crowded during the Chinese New Year. What attracted me was a Hush Puppies Shop. Hehe, this is the first in Sibu and I’m waiting for your grand opening.^^

While I walked around, I went into the top level a shop called Boulevard IT SuperStore. They sell things related to computer and IT. I spent in this shop buying a Digital Alarm Clock.

The Digital Alarm Clock have a instruction that It can soothe and relieve your pressure and stress which are caused by many other factors such as work; it is a fully functional alarm clock, it changes colors with 7 different choices. Your mood can be adjusted while the clocks are changing and enjoy the MoodiCare color-changing clock with good mood!! So, I just try it, see whether it really helps me to reduce my stress or not. It’s not bad, I took a photo for you and if anyone of you are interested, you can buy it at Delta Mall and it just cost you RM9.

After shopping, my friends brought me to a bakery and I bought my breakfast for tomorrow. A muffin and a chocolate butter bread. Haha, nutritious breakfast right? I’ll be fat!! But who cares? think of it after eating it Hahahahahahaha!!

Today, a normal day and a happy day indeed^^

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Inside Delta Mall should add more one shop/kiosk called Hush Kitty de mah~~ hahaha~~ If got puppu must have kitty de mah~~ This is what so call "BALANCE"
Then it will attract more customer~~ I guess :))

CLaRa TanG said...

Good idea...and u can add in your T-Max Mall (Final year project)...arhahahahaha

Hello Kitty said...

hahaha~~ yameh? let u have the chance "gek" back me kih~ *speechless*

CLaRa TanG said...

hahahaha lalalalalala blerk :p