Friday 11 January 2008

It’s Friday again

A week just flashed by, tonight I went dinner and shopping with my friends. Nowadays I felt like my time is full of appointment, spent on having fun and my homework, very tired!!


Today received souvenirs from my friend who just back from Langkawi (or should be back for long time already??haha) I’m very happy because the souvenirs have my name carved on. A creative present, thanks Lai Lai and I like your souvenirs very much^^

My backache comes again, my both back near the kidney is aching everyday and my mum rub for me everyday. Consulted doctor, finished the medicine, blood test, rub all over my back, done the kidney test and all are positive result…over one year still like this-_- the doctor lie to me to take the medicine??-_-

Mum told me need to go for X-ray, really can find out the problem by X-ray? My mum is very worry and she said “how could I reassurance you to go further study if the condition continues?” I was speechless! Just can pray for God to cure my back.

Time to sleep, Oyasumi everyone!!

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Rest more and do take care of urself~! Sleep early too |Z_Z|
Hope ur pain will release soon..

Amanda said...

glad that you like it...
hhmm... u must really take care of urself lah.. but somehow i have the same pain as well beh.. dunno why.. my mum said it's probably coz of the sitting posture... dunno

CLaRa TanG said...

Ya, doctor said mayb problem of sitting problem too, but every doctors tell the different things..-_-, however,Thanks for caring^^u guys have to take care of urself too^^

YoghurtPudding said...

Take care of yourself. Pray to God for fast recovery.