Friday 18 January 2008

New Clothes

Previously I went shopping with friends and seldom accompany my family, at last I went out this morning with my mum to shop. Chinese New Year is around the corner and everyone is busying shopping for new clothes, shoes and etc. and I’m also the same.

Realized that I myself don’t like Chinese New Year as I grown up, maybe just not like a child without worries anymore. Me in 2008, lazy to pick new clothes and even think of just buy a few T-Shirt and that’s all for the New Year-_- but for my elder brother, he is going to have his engagement on the sixth day of Chinese New Year. So I still need to buy a prettier cloth, if not my parents will nag on me again. But I’m still thinking of can I attend the celebration because I have class on that day. I’ll do further consideration for it.

I bought 3 jeans trousers, 3 clothes, 2 jeans skirts and a set of dress, a pair of shoes and I think that’s enough for my New Year celebration. This year I’ll not trendy, any will do for me because I realized that I’ll be tired to be trendy. Actually it’ll be ok for me if there are clothes for me to wear. How about you?

What’s funny is my mum told me in the car today that my dad doesn’t like me to wear mini skirt and we laughed him. (Luckily my dad didn’t in the car) haha, but dad, luckily your daughter doesn’t like to wear miniskirts nowadays so you just don’t worry of me, if not mummy’s ear will be painful again, haha!!

Ok, I would like to stop here and continue to work hard on my homework, have a happy weekend everyone^^

4 comments:

Amanda said...

haha:D I'm not buying too much new clothes this year as well leh.. hihi^^ probably should say I didn't buy for many years already lo.. coz I kinda feel it's a waste if u buy too 'CNY' clothes as u wont be wearing it much often after tat as well mah...
But this year.. I think.. even without the new clothes.. My hair would do the trick... haha :D
Cheers!! Good luck on your work lah.. ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

yaya your hair is good enough for CNY atmosphere liao hehehe^^ remember to visit me during CNY hehe^^

Amanda said...

abuh... I will visit ur house.. but.. hehe.. I dunno where leh.. :D :D

CLaRa TanG said...

sms me when u want to visit my house, anytime^^hehe