Saturday 5 January 2008

2008.01.05

Me, who is back to the lazy mood and almost become a lazy bug, feeling no mood to do everything. Just one more day, I need to go back to my college, when thinking of this…haizzz, should I happy or not? It’s time to prepare myself for the coming college life.

Today, all friends, seniors and juniors were back from their hometown, we had dinner together and it’s very fun. Just for me alone feeling no mood, feeling lazy. Oh my, hopefully the mood will recover after going back to school. Should strive for the last 3 months.


Today I got 2 souvenirs from “granddaughter” Lui Ngok, she brought me photos from Brunei and another is from my “brother” Alan, it’s a Chivas Whisky from Labuan. I’m very happy to have this and I’ll appreciate it very much.

Following is this cube which I’m exploring how to solve it, Gambateh!!

Ok, will end here and strive for the college resume on coming Monday!! Oyasumi everyone!

8 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

I'm lazy bug too.. U more hardworking leh.. Doing ur FYP till midnight.. wakaka~~ Nevermind lah~~ Go college can see my dear clara again~~ can play play in Miss Lili and LHL class again~~ wakaka~~ when think of that will feel very funny and want go to school le~ wakaka~~ :D

CLaRa TanG said...

ya...see u around and sleep early^^hehe OYASUMI^^

Amanda said...

hehe... u're definitely getting lazy... or busy?? coz u're not updating ur blog as frequent as usual lo...
but nvm .. u should focus more on your studies and your most important requirement to graduate...
So GAMBATEH p^O^q

CLaRa TanG said...

Yalor, it's second day of schooling and i'm still feeling lazy...but i'm still concentrate in class just i'm talkative in Miss Lili's class arhahaha...well, left 3 more months and i'll struggle for it. It's holiday again on coming thursday bohohohoho^^

Hello Kitty said...

yalo~ so concentrate until don't want play with me in Miss Lili's class~ I will remember that forever.. wakakaka~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

No, we need to respect to our lecturer, if we're too noisy, she wont love us arhahahahaha^^

Hello Kitty said...

but she still love me oh~ coz I done her homework very fast :p
I'm a good girl :p :p

CLaRa TanG said...

nah~ i'm a good girl too^^