Tuesday 1 January 2008

Early in the morning of 2008

Like other Sunday mornings, today I woke up early in the morning for the first service in church at the first day of 2008. As normal, I lay on my bed for half an hour before I woke up and luckily I reached church on time. Just like every Sunday^^

After service, we went for breakfast and had some chit-chat there because we are from same college, so chat about college matters. Homework, personal, lecturers and after graduate and so on and so forth. College almost resume and I’m waiting for it with my heart and I’m very happy of college resuming. Hehe^^

The price of the fuel raise again, ya, the price raise again!! Rise for few times in a year but I still no need to worry of it now because my parents will pay for it, hahahaha^^



Early in the morning I want to introduce the CDs that my brother bought, “pure praise live worship”. Nice songs and have total of 33 of today’s top worship songs. “Pure praise is a powerful series of live recordings featuring the Mt. Carmel worship band during actual worship experiences. Each release in this series includes some of the most uplifting praise and intimate worship songs in the world today. This is genuine, honest, worship, recorded live. May the Lord bless you as you worship with us and together we give him PURE PRAISE and etc.

I’m willing to borrow to all of you and all of you are welcomed for the CD^^

Finally, I want to go back to my dream because this afternoon have a bowling competition,Gambateh,hehe^^

No comments: