Monday 21 January 2008

I Want Holiday

Arghhhh, this week I’m really on temper because of my assignments, progress test, oral presentation and also my Final Draft Presentation. Due to these stress, my face popped out a few pimpers, Haihzzz~

This afternoon when i woke up from my nap i feel i’m really bad luck until my mum locked me in my house alone when she went out.-_- haihzz…can just blame myself that I put my whole bunch of my house keys in my car and luckily, I can call my neighbor that to help me to take the key in my car then she helped me to open the door and I really speed myself to college for the class.

Luckily I reached college on time if not I’ll missed the lecture session and I’ll be very terrible and I think I’ll cry of it because if I missed one lecture session, I could not follow up anymore, so I never late to my class, and not absent purposely. Thanks God.

Now, I’m headache of my presentations of this week. Majority of it are ready but just I don’t have time to memorize every single word, so just can depends on how much I remember during the presentation. I hope everything is running smoothly as I planned and may God with me.

Friends, add oil. Suffer then we can enjoy later, I’ll be free after striving for this week, can fly! A ZA A ZA Fighting^^

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Gambateh my dear firend :))
Good luck to u also p^^q

By the way, I want to see u flying on the sky after this friday oh~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

sure, u can wait and see...hehehe^^

Max1020 said...

Hahaha.....
Like that also can !!!!
U got wings ?

So lucky u got a good neighbour
else.......
Hahahaha~~~~