Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008.01.01 Happy New Year

Now is the time 1am++, a brand new day in the brand new year 2008. Just now I went dinner with friends at Sushi Tie at 7pm++ then we went Coffee and Bento and after that we enjoy karaok at my friend’s house. Finally we countdown at Delta Mall. This year, I look uncontrollable and is it my brain need to update to 2008? Haha, the whole night I was so blur!!

Take this opportunity to say sorry to some of my friends, because of rejected your invitation, because of too many sms and I couldn’t reply, because of forgot to wish you happy new year, because I reply the wrong sms, because because because…too much because!! And I’m not purposely did all that…Really!! Unless I can separate myself into a lot of Claras, then I can accompany all of you. Haha…once again, sorry and hope all of you don’t mind!



I believe most of you countdown at pub, hotel and still a lot of ways to countdown, but I was not the same, I countdown at Delta Mall this time, an another experience of countdown. Thousand plus of balloon fell down when the clock strikes 1200 just now and 3 of them contain 50MYR, 100MYR and 150MYR respectively and all people insane of these 3 balloons. For me, that’s really funny because there are peoples crazy of money. But not until strive for money with the life. Money is important but life is more important!!

Finally, New Year new hopes, I share 3 hopes here, what I wish are as following:-
1.Hope all my family grow healthy, for those still studying, study smart, for those who work, enjoy your work and for those who do business, grow well in the business.
2.Hopefully I can graduate by this semester and go into degree and finish the course I want.
3.Hehehe, it’s secret!! Not to tell, only for myself^^.hehe!!

Finally, in 2008, wish all of you happy and everything just as you wish…God loves you all^^ and don’t forget the New Year church service at the morning 8am, Good night and I love all of you!!

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Clara go countdown didn't invite me go~~ self go enjoy~~ *sad sad*

CLaRa TanG said...

wht and wht and wht??...u're also the same...blerk :p

Hello Kitty said...

the time when u see me.. i just arrive delta mall!! I know u will at there, so i fast fast drive to delta mall to meet u!! :p :p

CLaRa TanG said...

-_-'''