Tuesday 15 January 2008

2008.01.15

Today is a normal day, just like normal, as I reached home, I come into my house and directly went up to my room, sitting in front of my computer and thinking of what am I going to do later, everyday repeating the same thing...

Today I was not really concentrate during my lecture sessions, totally blank of what lecturer talking of, my brain is full of the presentations next week. I’m really nervous of it because I'm not really done with it.

When I was thinking and thinking, and when the lecturer teaching, I took a pen and a piece of paper and start my drawing. Hahaha, hopefully the lecturer did not see what I was doing just now. Actually the lecturer can think I'm noting down the important point of the lecturer session. Hahaha, but I'm still listening while I’m drawing.

This is the first production of mine, it symbolize my mood, maybe?

This is my second production, sometimes even though need to face a lot of homework, but still need to relax myself and always Happy Go Lucky^^

What's next is I received a cheque today; I worked with Neways and stopped it for half month because of curiosity. But the income still keeps coming and the lines still on. So, as long as my down-lines do more, it will be possible that I became very rich one day. Hahaha, just jokes…hehe

We cannot rush in earning money, bit by bit saving plus the one you paid, it just consider as success, right? I never promote for Neways, just teaching my down-lines how to promote and this is also a business, does not feel like want to do it because I always reject those direct sales promoters, so I won't let myself into it. Just my down-lines, work harder…hehehehehehehehe!!

12 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

peng peng, that is snnopy ah? >_<
u know who is peng peng, right? :p

CLaRa TanG said...

not snoopy it's a dog...-_-who is peng peng?? i dunno wor?? haha

Hello Kitty said...

those can speak hokkien know~ u can ask them.. LOL

CLaRa TanG said...

-_-''' speechless

Max1020 said...

WOW !!!
I can see that you can draw very well....
Keep it on. (But not inside the class and study hours la auntie... Not good)
Haha....
Neways.....
What's that ?
HHhhmm !!!!

CLaRa TanG said...

auntie??-_-'''hmmm~better don't let me see u in college huh...hahahaha

Amanda said...

ahaha... auntie... nyek nyek nyek...
If u're auntie then I mah become 'amah' liao... *faint*
yalah... u can draw so well... maybe next time u can draw one for me.. hihi.. doggy doggy... my trademark leh.. haha :D

CLaRa TanG said...

hahahahaha~ and why doggy is ur trademark??

Amanda said...

hehe... I was born in the doggy year... and I look doggy-ish mah... haha!!

YoghurtPudding said...

Hooo... you drew pictures while in the class today. Anyway, all the best in your study.

CLaRa TanG said...

Amanda: Oh ya, i just recalled back u're in dog year hehehe...i will draw one for u when i've inspiration hehehehe^^

Yoghurtpudding: Shhhhhhhhhh~hehehehe:p

Max1020 said...

Sorry for the late reply...
But......
Hahahaha !!!!
Hehehehe !!!!
Hihihihi !!!!
Hohohoho !!!!
Huhuhuhu !!!!

U won't get that chance ~~~
:p

^_^ Can't catch me ~~~