Saturday 26 January 2008

Bedroom cleaning before Chinese New Year

Ya, one month ago, I cleaned my room and today, I realized that my room is very messy again. I’m very free today and I spent whole afternoon time to tidy up my room. The progress was quite tough, realized that it will be ok if I didn’t touch it, but when I dig all my things out, my goodness!! The dust is all over my room and its indescribable situation. But normally I clean up my room, how come will be so dusty? Forget it, haha!!

Now I’m here to share some photos of the “before” and the “after” cleaning process of my room.

This is the photos of the “before”, haha, can imagine why my mum nagged on me every day, actually not my fault, I’m really busy on my homework. Hehe, is it a plead? No! it’s truth, hahaha!!


Coming up next is the photo of my room after cleaning up. Feel succeed and proud of myself. Hahaha!! Not bad? Clean? Haha!! Actually it’s nothing just clean up before Chinese New Year. Haha, shameless girl right?? Actually just to praise myself for being so tired whole day. Haha!!

Ok, it’s time to stop here, hehe, need to clean up myself now and go for mix fruit later, hehe, bye-bye!! Oh ya, everyone of you don’t forgot to attend the church service tomorrow morning and I’m not forcing you, this is a reminder from GOD, Hehe!!

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

ur room looks so girly leh~ I wanna "visit" ur room~!! blerk~

CLaRa TanG said...

okay, u can come any times u wan hehe^^

Hello Kitty said...

but I know be4 step into ur room, I need to clean my foot 1st, right? :p

CLaRa TanG said...

ya~ haha!!