Saturday 19 January 2008

2008 01 19 Hot Day

I realized that the weather turns hot nowadays, I afraid both hot and cold, so I hate this kind of weather. But luckily I still can do my homework in my room with the temperature that suit me, because the air-condition is around 23 and 25oC, hahaha, thanks to my dad who pay the bills and I’ll treat my parents well in the future,hehehe^^

This afternoon, I went Ice City with my Chaos Family because the weather is too hot, so everyone is happy with the ice-cream and air-conditioned room.

After that, we went shopping at DAESIM MART Supermarket because they need to refill their foods. While walking in the supermarket, I told my best friends that I want cook a western dinner tonight, and my friends agree with me, so I’m happy and bought spaghetti, mushroom soup in can and Prego (sauce for spaghetti).

After going back and put the things at the hostel, we rested and went swimming.

Hehe, this is the dinner that I prepared for my friends after swimming, spaghetti and mushroom soup, hehe, I’m very full!! Huuuuuuuuuuu~

4 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

wahsei~ lihai u.. when make one for me? :p

Max1020 said...

U guys went to RH hotel and swim ?
That swimming look nice !!!
And the spaghetti too~~~
Yummy !!!

CLaRa TanG said...

Shirley: i will make one for u next time when i do it^^

Hack88: hehe

Hello Kitty said...

wao~ really? i am so happy~~ waiting for u~~~~~