Saturday 12 January 2008

Super Tired Day

Today I went out for breakfast with my friends, then we went shopping, buy new clothes until 9pm something just went home. Now I’m very tired like hell, I believe the kids shopping with me too!! All of the kids need to work hard since next Monday so after that won’t have chance to play around unless during the Chinese New Year holidays. So they decided the tiring trip for today^^

After the breakfast this morning, girls accompany the boys to try up some clothes. I’m not that eager like the kids just looking at them trying the clothes one by one and waited for almost 3 hours. Oh gosh, at that time I just realized boys even tortuous than girls.-_-

After the boys then the girls, I realized the kids really spent very well and won’t consider more when they are spending, buy whatever they like. But luckily not me, in this case (of spending money) I’m more mature hahahaha…if not my purse will have a big hole. Just only shopping, no rush, hahaha~

This condition continues until the night, an auntie and family from Bintulu just reached Sibu at the morning, they treat us dinner at the night and after that we go shopping again!

This is my daughter and I? hahaha, just kidding, she’s that auntie’s daughter, a very cute little girl and I like to play with her.^^

I would like to stop here today, everyone remember the church service by tomorrow morning^^hehe, Good night^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

same cute as peng peng :))

CLaRa TanG said...

ya she is cute like me (CLaRa) hahahahaha