Saturday 29 December 2007

Burdensome

Facing my homework for these days. Others 2 subjects I’ve done, just left the 2 subjects that make me headache. One is Business Ethics Oral Presentation that will be held on week 10, headache, not because of I don’t know how to do it, but it takes 20% of the final mark. Hopefully everything is ok!!

Another is the big project of this semester, Final Year Project?? Ya, Final Year Project Again!! For three days continuously I sat in front of my desk, looking at the information, hmm…my brain “juice” will come out soon I think.

Just now when it was dusk, I went out with my friends for ice-cream at the Jubli Park nearby my house, after eating the ice-cream, I was overjoyed. Hahaha my friends said maybe the ice-cream is too sweet and make my joyful, hmm~I’m not sure too!!


After eating, we bought some food for the fishes and fed the fishes in the lake. The fishes were very happy and they enjoyed their foods but I just treat the both fish foods as things for me to throw out my stress, hopefully can throw all my burdens away. And really, the more I throw, I became more joyful -_-fishes, sorry for feeding you all my burdens but I saw you all enjoyed it very much^^ hahaha

This photo looks funny, I don’t really mean to jump off the bridge, the water down there is so dirty and how could I do such a stupid things?? I’m so cute and optimistic, the one can’t be lost in this world, bohohohohohohohoho^^ I still have long time to go in my life and Add oil add oil add oil^^ hahaha^^

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Pressure and burdens can be helpful sometimes yet causing all those headaches too...
do take care & never let those pesky pressures and burdens took over your life...
Stay happy & cheerful alwyas as u always are.. hihi ^^
Jiayou Jiayou!! p^O^q

CLaRa TanG said...

optimistic person like me will overcome the pressure and stress in good ways, hahaha^^thanks for ur comment^^

Anonymous said...

Eh, how true! Pressures make one to grows. Well well, good luck bah alright?

Cheers,
Howkeong

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks^^

Hello Kitty said...

Long time no see, getting more pretty liao *^^*