Sunday 16 December 2007

My Homework

This holiday, I do my final year project instead of having fun around. Final Year Project, a word that made us headache and fear, just like what my lecturer told me, actually it’s a easy project and because it called “Final Year Project” so it brings a lot of stress for students.

Actually this project similar to what I’ve done in the class of Communication in the Workplace but this time I had to plan my own project on hotel business plan and after that can be said the plan is accomplished because it’s just a plan and no need to come out with something real unless like I said if I become a billionaire hahahaha!!

In this week, I accomplished the questionnaires and now just waiting for the questionnaires to be distributed and get feedback from other peoples.

Following week I’ll have an interview with RH hotel’s management. Arghhhhh, I’m headache when I think of I need to interview using English because my speaking isn’t very good and fluent. But hopefully I can get from what I asked and I just got a quote from my friend, “Never try never know, once you try you will know”. It’s still a long time to go for me, so there are still a lot of new things for me to try and learn.


Haha, I purposely prepare a bag, for the interview next week. There are my Final Year Project’s documents, blank papers, wallet and camera. Because I used to blog every time so I had to have my camera along with me.

Finally, pray for my walk-in-interview next week and your prayers are my strength. Thanks and God with me!

To Be Continue…

7 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

You even worse than me~ Tissue paper also want buy winnie the pooh one -__-
:p
Anyway, Good luck for the interview p^^q
Hope to hear good news from u ^^

Amanda said...

May luck be with u..
If u think u've prepared ur best then u'll sure accomplish what u've prepared for ...
Have faith & pray hard..
Regards :)

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for all your concern and support, i will fight my best^^

Anonymous said...

Another quote for you.

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is "never try" - Homer Simpson

HAHAHA!!! I'm sorry but i just feel like telling you. Sorry! Once again, Sorry!

But ya, all the best to you alright?



Cheers,
howkeong

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for ur quote^^

But "Never try never know" is better then "never try" and once u tried and u failed miserably, u'll be at least something to proud of urself and u can gain more experience from the failure! hmmm am i right??

i think it's not necessary and u don feel sorry of it haha just maybe every human thinks of the different things haha

Anyway, Thanks for ur support and i'll still fight my best hehehe^^

YoghurtPudding said...

Gambateh, Clara. You can do it.

- Just Do it - (Nike)

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks, i'm back from the interview, everything's fine...hehe^^