Wednesday 19 December 2007

A Funny Day for Walk-in-interview


Let me start from yesterday, yesterday I made an appointment with Mr. Joe (marketing department of RH Hotel) to have an interview today. Actually it was planned that the interview supposed to be on Thursday but Thursday is a public holiday (Hari Raya Qurban) and he said he’ll reconfirm the time with me by today.

Thinking of want to interview him on Friday, but when I call him up this morning, he asked me can the interview session at the 9.30am? I was shocked because I just woke up at the time and when I looked into the clock, it was 9.00am!! it’s impossible for me to go there by half an hour unless I can “fly” my car. So I postponed the time to 10.00am and he said ok with a friendly sound. Thanks God.

He (Mr. Joe) is a friendly person and a nice-to-talk person, last time when I walk-in-interview for my part-time job, he interviewed me. Moreover, the Prom Night of my college this year also in-charged by him, so I’m sure he’s a friendly person.

I’m punctual and reached 10 minutes earlier and I called him up to inform him that I reached. After that we started that interview session. The whole process is very funny, I asked and he answered on my question but he gave me a lot of hotel knowledge that I didn’t even knew it before. After interviewing, we chit chat for a while, and luckily he understand what I’m talking about. Finally he told me some of his experience during his study and his work. He’s story warm up the conversation and what’s funny is, he maybe can be my father and I never knew that he’s a person of over 40’s…hahahahaha


After the interview session, I visited the swimming pool at the 3rd floor of the hotel. And I loves swimming, so for sure I like the swimming pool very much.

And this is the location where I wants to build my hotel in the future, good idea right? I’ll build however it’s good or not because I have my own strategy of business plan and this is the secret of a business^^


After interview and everything important, I invite my friend to go brunch with me at Coffee & Bento because I’m really hungry. I’m full, relaxed, get my jobs done and not nervous anymore…hahahahahahahahahaha

Finally, it was a very successful interview and I gain a lot of knowledge and information and also experience. Thanks my parents and college’s lecturer gave me this opportunity and thanks God letting all my progress running fluently and God loves you all^^

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on a job well done.. a job that u feel happy to do and completed. Good on you.. :)

Hello Kitty said...

congratulations neh!! the progress of ur project so far so good wor ^^
Keep it up ya ;)
Gamabteh~! :D

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks for all your support and concern^^i'm very happy of having all of you in my life^^i love u all^^muahahahahaha

YoghurtPudding said...

Good Job, Clara. Keep it up!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thank you^^