Friday 7 December 2007

The Golden Compass

Today I saw The Golden Compass trailer on my TV, and by tonight, after dinner, my friends ask me for the movie. So we went to Kings Cineplex because we hunger for this movie for quite a long time.

The movie is about a twelve-years-old girl who tried to rescue a friend who had been kidnapped and winds up an epic quest to save her world and so on and so forth…the whole movie make me feel like in the room of imagination because the movie involves magic tricks.

After the movie, hoping to own a golden compass, can predict the future. Just like watching Doraemon when I was young…hoping that to own a miracle door and go wherever I like to go. But it’s all dreaming unless the scientist invent a real one…haha

Back to the topic, I introduce this movie to all of you, if you willing to watch, you can drop by the Cineplex and if you have no time, you can download from the internet and if really really busy, you can drop by to the website (The Golden Compass) to have more understanding of this movie before you decide to watch it or not.

Wish you enjoy The Golden Compass^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OIC~~ :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

CLaRa TanG said...

??