Thursday 6 December 2007

New dog in the dog family

I had not blog for 5 days, haha, actually feeling like want to share something but the time does not allow me to do so…maybe I’m too busy…

My house have a new dog in the dog family, it’s a flurry dog. I have the total of 4 dogs now. But it’s good? Or bad? The new dog is totally white in color. My eldest sister brought it home. It’s a very independent and a very clever dog. Teach and learn…so my dad love it the most.

I loves dogs since I was young. Loves to keep stray dogs, the oldest dog at my house was a stray dog but now it’s not anymore, it belongs to Tang’s family for 3 years… I’ll bath my dogs once in every 3 days, looks easy but actually need to be very careful because they get sick easily and I’ll always choose hot weather to bath them so they will dry faster.

That’s all for my doggies, I started my work on December, but I still haven touch my homework yet. I think I should adjust my own timetable so that I can finish the things I need to do. This is what I hope^^

Finally, I’ll share to all of you if I got anything fresh in the very first here.

To all of you, Happy Holiday again^^

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiny dog~~ Look very clever wor :D

CLaRa TanG said...

ya..like u-_-

Anonymous said...

-_-""
Not my dog leh, how come will like me? :p
People say their pet will look alike with its owner leh~~ I mean the character lah~~
Seem like this doggies look cute and clever, so Clara also very clever and cute!! Sweet too ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

-_-fainted...

Anonymous said...

what can i say?? (Nothing) juz can laugh aloud...hahahahaha.......

CLaRa TanG said...

-_- u guys huh...cry:'(

YoghurtPudding said...

What a lovely dog. I like dogs too - puppies and big big dogs. It is kind of hard to get free puppies nowadays. Take good care of your doggies. :)

CLaRa TanG said...

Dog is human being's best fren so if you have time, u can consider of having one...hehehe^^