Sunday 23 December 2007

Orchestra held at a night before The Silent Night

Today is 23rd of December, I’m glad because tomorrow will be The Silent Night and now is 2325hours, it’s still raining outside. Hopefully the rain will cease because the water level is rising outside. The place I stay is safe from the flood but I still hope that won’t be a flood anymore and I’ll pray for you all^^


Tonight my friend invite me to his church, Huai Ang Methodist Church for the Orchestra show, tonight I’m very happy, the orchestra was very great and full of Christmas atmosphere. I like orchestra very much and I’m sure I’ll not miss anyone of this.

When the time for offering, pastor wanted us to write our wish on a little bookmark, and we hung our card of wishes on the Christmas tree. This is my first experience of hanging my wishes onto the Christmas tree. See! This two Christmas trees are full of wishes of the whole church. It’s special right?

I’m happy of another precious present that I never receive before. It’s my Christmas present and what lucky is, my leg is quite small, if not, I’m sure I can’t wear it-_-''' hahaha Nike Shoes, JUST DO IT!! I’ll appreciate this meaningful and precious Christmas present^^ hahaha!!

Woo… it’s time to sleep again. Good night everyone^^ God loves you all and I love you all^^hehe^^

2 comments: