Friday 7 December 2007

My big present

Both of these are my present that I received during my birthday party, a bear and a dog. Honestly, one is my pillow and one is my bolster…haha


Ah Pooh is too fat, so it became my bolster and because Ah Pat shaped like a pillow, so it become my pillow in the future. Haha


Ok…back to the point, recently I realized that there’s dust on Ah Pat and I scared it will get dirty easily so I decided to make it a cloth from my own red shirt.

What’s funny is when I wore the shirt on it, I cut 2 holes near the bottom of the cloth for the legs. I realized that it’s not easy to wear a shirt on my Ah Pat. After I wore the shirt on it, I realized its tail is in the cloth, so I cut another hole for the tail. After that I take it to my mum who’s watching tv and asked her, pretty? My mum answered me “crazy” and I laugh on myself and back to my room…haha

But I don’t care of mum’s comment, maybe this is my fun during the holiday…hahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u're quite boring at home lo~~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

boring?? hmmm i'm quite busy on my work^^just a fun during the holiday!!hohoho^^

YoghurtPudding said...

You're so creative, Clara. No wonder when I looked at the picture of Ah Pat, it looked so different. You can buy him more clothes since Chinese New Year is coming soon. :>

CLaRa TanG said...

i think a shirt is enough for Ah Pat and it's red in colour suitable for chinese new year...arhahahaha^^