Friday 21 December 2007

To My Aunt's House

Yesterday my aunt called me to give her a hands at her new house and invited me to stay overnight and play around, I promised her because her sons still young and no ones can help her and it’s great to help others, so I agreed to help her…

Time for me to pack up my luggage and later my aunt will fetch me up. Hopefully I can enjoy myself at my aunt’s house…haha…I’m still thinking what I can play at her house there…

Ok, wish myself has a nice day and tomorrow will be Chinese Halloween or some of us call mid-winter celebration. Expect for family's gathering in tomorrow's night and my mum will prepare a great dinner and also the “汤圆”, I’m drooling when I’m thinking of it…hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shesh, i wish i could afford a country road bag as well.

CLaRa TanG said...

i bought at Melbourne, it's famous there^^

Anonymous said...

Hmm, still remember how much you bought it? I dont mind to ask my friend to get one for me. It's perfect for one-day-trip.

CLaRa TanG said...

it cost AUD$60^^