Saturday 22 December 2007

Happy Mid-Winter

Today is Mid-Winter celebration, and now is holidays. My second sister and younger brother came back for their holiday from their study and we celebrate together with the family, daddy, mummy, eldest brother, eldest sister, second elder sister, youngest sister, my younger brother and me. We didn’t enjoy a dinner together for a long time and my parents are happy too! thanks God!

Tonight my dear mummy prepared the dinner and she is the best who can cook in this family. No one else can compete with her because she always said no one of us have her blood. Hahaha she’s greatest and we just hear what she say…this is what my mum cooked tonight and I’m really full of it.

After dinner my younger brother and second sister took a few photos then I stop playing with them because I’m so full and so cold.

Haha…this is my younger brother and me with my house’s Christmas tree.

And today i got a christmas present and my fren told me only can open it on 25th

Finally wish all of you happy Mid-Winter and there is Christmas 3 days from now and wish all of you Happy Silent Night and Merry Christmas^^ God loves all of you^^

4 comments:

YoghurtPudding said...

Where is the "Tang Yuan"?

CLaRa TanG said...

"Tang Yuan", u can found one in the photo. It’s peanut flavor and my mum cooked one "Tang Yuan" with syrup. We put that one in the fridge as dessert because it’ll be nicer to serve with chilled,hehe^^

Hello Kitty said...

wah~ got a small ah pooh besides Ah Pooh wor ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

-_- haha