Thursday 13 December 2007

O, Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree

For me who only work during the weekends, I slept for whole day today from morning 3am to evening 5pm. Seems like this is what I called rest for this 2 months recently because I’m busying around and I also don’t know what am I busying of…

Back to the topic, I went out with friends tonight for dinner, but it’s time for supper. Sibu is still flooding but when we reached at the town square, I realized that the Christmas moods are all there because there’s a Christmas trees’ exhibition. Very beautiful and I took photos of them too.







Nice?


Following is my own Christmas tree at my house, if compared to them, mine is much more smaller, weird? Haha… I think no because it belongs to my home, I should be proud of it…hohoho merry Christmas and happy new year…

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Gosh.. how gorgeous are the christmas trees.. I didnt know there's an exhibition.. guess i'm grounded at home for too long :(

CLaRa TanG said...

ya,u should have a look around there...it's Christmas, don just grounded at home...hohoho...

YoghurtPudding said...

Ya me too didn't know that there are so many christmas trees around town square. So are you going to see the parade tonight?

CLaRa TanG said...

so you must have a look there too and i'm juz back from the parade...^^

Anonymous said...

why no one has hello kitty as christmas decoration geh? winnie the pooh also can mah~ :p
wakaka~ XD XD

CLaRa TanG said...

think too much-_-

Anonymous said...

May Jesus Christ be that special Christmas tree that shines brightly in your heart.

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks^^