Saturday 22 December 2007

24 Hours KFC

Today after busying for the whole day at my aunt house, my friends invited me to dinner and I’m really hungry because I haven’t eat for the whole day.

My friends suggested that we eat at the KFC that just been renovated. The new KFC give a feeling of really new and it’s open for 24 hours.

24 hours? This is the first fast food restaurant that opens for 24 hours. Not surprise because there’s a lot of restaurant open for 24 hours overseas.

Actually there is nothing special there. This is my supper. Just a bit change of the external look but the foods that they serve are still the same. Haha…how much can KFC change?

Tonight will stay at my aunt’s house and now is 1242am, insomnia, not because of the bed. It’s because of the environment is too quite. Usually my home will still noisy at 1am because my siblings are too noisy. Haha…don’t think too much, I’ll be back on this afternoon and I hope for the dinner with my family.

Finally, wish all of you Happy Mid-Winter^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whr is the 24hrs KFC situated?^^

CLaRa TanG said...

beside tanahmas o^^

Hello Kitty said...

the Fried Chicken makes me hungry.. *drooling* xD xD