Wednesday 12 December 2007

Flood

Ya, flood, it’s flood at Sibu! Last night after I woke up from my nap, I heard my friends said that Sibu is flooding. I don’t really response to my friends at the beginning because I thought it was just a small matter and my neighborhood is safe from flood, even the drain around my house is dry. So I asked my friend to bring me out to have a look because I was boring too.

It was around 10pm, went out for a round of car tour and I just realized that the flood is very serious around the city. The flood level is higher than the car’s wheels, a lot of vehicles stopped at the roadside. Don’t know that they are broken or the drivers don’t dare to drive over the water. Some of the drivers even just ignore the law and drive recklessly. Some family started to move their things. I’m sympathetic of them but I can’t help.

Thinking of is it really what so-called global warming happened? There was my blog previously mentioned about this world is facing global warming and the water level is rising because of the ice meltdown. It’s real! The television is broadcasting on this event recently. Some of the human started to believe Al-Gore’s words and start co-operating to save this world. This is a good start!!

Back to the point, the flood at Sibu isn’t because of global warming; just I’m too good in imaginary. Hopefully the flood won’t attack by tonight and the water level will decrease and less rain here. Christmas is around the corner, the Santa Claus won’t because of flood and not coming to my house, I still waiting for his presents. Hahaha!!!

5 comments:

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 said...

WOW!!! the flooding here is really serious eh, u can go view my blog, der r many pictures of flooding. hehe. it's rainin heavily here. i don tink the water wil b decrease. hope avthing will b fine. hehe.

CLaRa TanG said...

i will pray for u all,hope the flood will gone faster,and my Santa Claus will come on time^^hehehe

Anonymous said...

haha...Santa...Sing Yee...what's the Goofy story told us?? hahahahaha...

Amanda said...

howerious the flood is, i'm only having second-hand info.. haven't yet seen it with my own eyes..
let's just hope it will be better soon..

CLaRa TanG said...

ya yo~i believe that it will recover soon before Christmas right^^