Tuesday 18 December 2007

An Interesting Day

Haha, finally, this morning I was so hardworking to clean up my room.

I was very lazy for one week and didn’t even clean up my room, last night when my mum came into my room to help me to rub my back, she said, “Please tidy up your room and don’t let me to nag on u everyday” I scared my mum always nag on me, and when she start to nag, all my siblings will run off and everybody know that when my mum on fire, everyone will scolded by her. So it’s better to hide back…haha…arghh…mum, I’m not telling bad things behind you (luckily you don’t know I have a blog)

The photo below is the result of me today, very clean right?

This is the place for me to rest and also my workplace, I’ll spend more of my time at home here and yesterday it was very messy and now, it’s tidied up…haha…

Hmm, this is the place I do my homework when I was in secondary school and now it became the place for me to put my stuffs such as document etc. I threw away the useless things, more tidy right?

And here is the place for me to be a pig when I’m tired…hahaha

This is the stuffs that I prepared for me to have an interview tomorrow at RH hotel, a new clothes from my friend, I never wear it before…nice?

What is this? Haha, when my siblings read of it, they just laugh at me and follow the instruction and they said I’m very creative and they said invite my parents to visit over here. I just want those dirty foots can be cleaned before entering my room, am I wrong?

That’s all for today. Time for me to rest. I don’t know what am I busy around for half day…-_-

2 comments:

YoghurtPudding said...

You should have take the photos of before and after the cleaning. From there, then only we can judge whether they are tidy or not. ;>

CLaRa TanG said...

okay^^i'll remember ur suggestion when i do comparison next time, hehehe^^