Monday 10 December 2007

ENGLISH

Ya, English. My English should have some improvements by this year, not as broken like before…hahahaha before this I know a lot of English words but my grammar and vocabulary is terrible, always use the broken English…but, honestly, it’s hard for me to turn over after I used to the broken English. I’m turning myself to improve my English this year.

This morning, my younger brother walk into my room, he saw many English exercise book on my desk and asked me, “aren’t you a college student? Why you still read the SPM English books?” looks like joking with me, and persuade me that I’m good. -_- Little brother, are you laughing at me? Or making fool of me? Do you mean that college students can’t learn anymore? Weird?? College student also student!! it’s good to learn more, right?

Actually English isn’t a hard stuff to learn, just playing around with present tense, past tense and others!! A good sentence should not be a problem, haha.

Tuition on English, I went for this when I was young and I was forced by my mum, then I gave up during grade 5. During that time, my English was average…recently, I learn English, just hopefully I can improve myself. Wish myself good luck!! Read more, listen more, study more, believe that in this way, I can improve soon. I just in the year 20, still long way to go.

Little kids, don’t ignore the SPM English, you may not know them when the time comes!! BLERK:P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, your english is alright, by far. From what i saw from the way you wrote your previous entries, they were not-that-bad. Some mistakes, but, hello? this is only a bloody blog! Who cares? We dont have to write as if we're some kind of pro writer writing a superb article, do we? Relax mate :>

CLaRa TanG said...

ya..i agree with you and this is my blogger...i can express mysellf here...thanks^^

Amanda said...

Haha.. English can be easy as ABC yet it can be hard than anyone can imagine.. all goes down to how you wanna do it..
I used to get irritated with ppl's broken Eng.. ok, might think that I'm bad huh?? Well, cant help it..
Then I realize, I am not tat good myself so why discriminate.. hhmm.. so now.. oh well.. be myself..
If u're sincere & enthusiatic to learn, u sure will improve one.. no doubt.. Good Luck!!

CLaRa TanG said...

haha..u should forgive those who use broken english..because i'm the one tht always use broken english...so u cannot discriminate of me hahaha...ya u're bad but u're right just to be urself^^ Thanks for the Luck^^ i will struggle^^hehehe

Amanda said...

mo problemo.. I used to discriminate.. now no more.. learning to accept others as they are.. though I might correct their mistakes at times (that's my job, rite) but I'm doing it really nicely.. haha
U'll do it..

CLaRa TanG said...

ya, u're right and remember that never try never know^^we will do better^^Good luck always^^