Tuesday 11 December 2007

Choice

Choice always appears in our life, regardless what the choice we do, usually humans will think before making any choice, and of course that is a good way!! If you realize that you have no choice for you to choose, its okay. You just take the things you have now and it will not too late when the best choice comes to you.

Today, I realized that I’ve a lot of choices in my life. For example, where should I go after graduate? Which University or college that I should go? However, that feeling is not good and it will become “hard choices” and finally will be nothing again and my parents will help me to make the choice of my life again? I don’t really like the feeling when my life is being controlled by my parents. I hope that I can control my life by myself…

Love… I don’t really think of this now, because I don’t really need it now, I prefer single more and for this moment I will not involve in love. That is sickening. I prefer to make friends first, and when the time comes, God will plan for me.

Occupation… I’ll only consider of it when I graduated from my study, for those of my friends who keep introducing jobs for me and etc…you guys should wait me to finished my degree first so that I gain more knowledge, because If I have more knowledge on business maybe it’s good to your company too haha, so please wait for me…hehe…

Finally, I hope that I can have a good choice in my life and God bless me^^

4 comments:

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 said...

Po po, u r rite. we nid 2 make choice by our own, but nt letting others 2 control our life. for love, mayb once u r in love u wont tink lyk dat. dis is wat da others told me. but i don tink so. hehe. po po muz jia you o...

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks Sing Yee (xuan nv)^^I LOVE YOU muackssss haha^^

Anonymous said...

yalo~~ the feeling is not good when need to make a decision.. it means we need to give up something that unwillingly.. but human is greedy~ if can.. we want to have all~ but sometimes we can't.. so will result in choosing among the choices that we think it is good~ after that, stick to the decision that we make ^^
anyway~ the most important is that we must grab the right opportunity :D

CLaRa TanG said...

ya, totally agree with u^^