Wednesday 26 December 2007

Yew Yew


Now is 0420 hours and I wrote this blog with my tears.

When 0400 just now, my youngest elder sister suddenly sat beside my bed, I woke up from my dream and I asked her, is it the sick dog passed away? She nodded and said, mummy told her that Yew Yew had passed away. I ran downstairs to have a look, mummy and second sister sat at the living room. Because it was late night, my mum not allowed me to go out. And I just can take a look from the window pane of my beloved dog and the tears ran down continuously.

Yew Yew is one of my beloved dog and she’s the one which was the most obedient dog. Not picky, and the one love to eat vegetables especially salad. I in-charged of the cleanliness of every dogs. They will take bath every 3 -4 days including her. And she was the one afraid of take bath.

On Thursday, after I finish washing my car, I want to help her to clean up but she look so pity and the face told me she don’t want to take bath. Looking at the sky, like it will be rain soon, so I told her, I let you go today. Then I clean other dogs up.

Yesterday, suddenly, she breathe hardly and we called a vet for help. The vet told us maybe she ate some poisoned grass when she’s playing outside and infected the internal part of her body. The vet said in this case, normally will die. I couldn’t say anything and the vet injected her glucose and tell us that need to depend on her own strength, thinking of she will be ok but suddenly she died. It’s really a shock. Never think that she’ll leave us so early.

Yew Yew born on Good Friday, 2006 – 26th December 2007 (Wednesday) 0300 hours. The day after Christmas and she was the greatest present that God gave us. I, who’s in sadness wishing Yew Yew have a good life in heaven and love you, miss you forever.

Quote to share:-
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."

3 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

Sorry to hear about that.. Yew Yew is a great pet.. Sure she don't want you be sad.. Be strong my friend ;)

YoghurtPudding said...

Sorry to hear it. I know how you feel. I'm a dog lover too. I cried too when my dogs passed away and even when I gave away my puppies to someone else.

CLaRa TanG said...

Ya, look at the place she slept is empty, the plate she used to dine have no her favourite food, no more chance to refil water for her. But wish she's happy in the heaven now.

Huh? gave away ur puppies to someone else?? what do u mean?