Thursday 6 December 2007

RH Hotel > Kingwood > Tanahmas

I’m very happy, just got a call from Tanahmas Hotel telling me there’s job for me this weekend. It’ll be a busy holiday…haha

A greedy me interviewed 3 hotels at the same time, they are RH Hotel, Kingwood and Tanahmas but these hotels’ job all need to wait for call, meaning that when they need me then they’ll just call me up… so I need to get ready of myself from time to time… I likes the feeling of working on this kind of job, can work under different environments to have more knowledge. It’s worth to work hard because I’m still young.

I think of working at the hotel because it’s related to my final year project which is all about a hotel business plan. It’s hard to start this kind of business unless I become a billionaire. Haha… now just planning on this, looking around the existing hotels and add some that they don’t have…haha… feeling like spying into their empire to gain something and build my hotel. But this is what we call business… but business must be in the right way, I learn from a book called <孙子兵法>…haha^^

Ok, that’s all from me, need to prepare myself and going to be busy at the rest of the day… see you…^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LHL like 孙子兵法 also :p

CLaRa TanG said...

think so-_-shhhhhhhhhhhh quiet haha^^