Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas or X’Mas?

Last night after I heard pastor talking about Christmas and X’mas, I know they are different. Before this I don’t think it’ll have any problem because few years ago, I saw my friends used X’mas to greet. So I tried to used it before but I don’t know there are different in between them.

Yesterday I understand their meaning finally. The meaning roughly is “X” symbolized an unknown mathematically and Christ is a Savior, so we can’t use “X” to replace Christ… but for further information, you can find it through the internet on "Differences between Christmas and X'mas".

After reaching home, I search it online and exactly, peoples are discussing on this topic on the internet. But I feel nothing too because I realized now and I’ll make correction of it^^

2 comments:

Hello Kitty said...

CHRISTmas is the special day for JESUS CHRIST ^^

CLaRa TanG said...

ya, Merry Christmas to you^^