Wednesday 12 December 2007

Think before you decide

Today I made a most regret decision I ever made, why said so? Normally I’ll jog with my friend or family at the park nearby as my exercise, and normally I’ll cycle there because my house is very near to the park.

Today I told my friend, “why not we cycle to the Igan Bridge and then we pass by the college then use the old road to go back to my house?” a journey that approximately 6 kilometers. I thought it was an easy job because normally I just step on the gas pedal of my car n I’ll reach home very fast and I thought that wasn’t a long route.

At the moment we just reached Igan Bridge, I told my friend that I regretted. For me who never cycle for such a distance, I just knew that how hard are the old-folks those always cycle to town. But it’s no use for me to regret and I hope I can accomplish what I planned. Finally, I took all my strength out to accomplish the journey and I told my friend never have the second time. It’s really damn tired…hahahahaha

Finally, hope you all think carefully before making any decisions, don’t follow my trial that made a decision and make myself regret. It’s tiring…haha…Think before you decide

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never try never know. Once you try then you will know. And will never repeat the same mistakes again. Just treat it as experience. :-)

CLaRa TanG said...

then next time i have to try to cycle to the town hahahahahahaha^^wana join?? (just kidding)

Anonymous said...

不经一事,不长一智
we might fail sometimes, but as long as we learn something from it
Cheer up my fried:D

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks^^