Saturday 15 December 2007

Caroling Night

Tonight there was a Christmas parade and I went there at 6.30pm. A serious traffic jam at the town area but what’s lucky is tonight did not rain and flood and the parade was started and ended greatly.

Following are some photos I had taken during the parade...














After the parade, I went dinner with my friends at RH Hotel. It’s a buffet style dinner because today is Saturday. It was a great dinner. The restaurant separated into 2 parts, western and eastern style. I prefer western more especially the mushroom soup. I like the environment of having dinner there. Hmm, maybe my hotel will be better than that...arhahaha…just dreaming!!

After that my friends treat me McFlurry and I treat that as a supper. After everything, I went home happily. During this holiday, I eat and eat and will become a pig soon.

However, thanks God for the dinner and thanks God for the great parade. Thanks God for good weather and not flooding anymore. God is with us everywhere, every time. I loves you God… Amen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the taste of McFlurry? sure nice hor? kakaka~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

ya, very nice^^

Anonymous said...

parkson there de McDonald got or not?

CLaRa TanG said...

not sure...you can have a look at there^^

Hello Kitty said...

Okay~ Thanks :p