Saturday 1 December 2007

I'm tagged

This morning, i went into my friend's blogger to look around, when I was wondering around, I went into my best friend - Shirley's blogger and I got that I'm tagged to answer some questions. For sure I will do as what she asked because I'm too free...

Those who was tagged must write down your own answer in your personal diary by cancelling off one question that you dislike and add one question you would like to ask to form 8 questions and forward these questions to 8 persons by listing out the 8person’s name and also inform them that “you are tagged”… for those who are tagged must answer the questions!! These 8 persons also need to mention where you are tagged and also forward to 8 persons so that the game continue. Don’t reply.

Q1. You can’t stand the most?
Double-faced persons.

Q2. What is true love?
True love?? Understanding, loves without hoping for redound.

Q3. What you hope before death?
Die without any sickness, peacefully and without any worries.

Q4. Had one-night stand before? Why?
One-night stand? Never think of it before, I still want to walk into
the church for my wedding ceremony.

Q5. Will you change the point-of-view of a particular person because of his words?
No, I believe in myself unless he’s true.

Q6. What you wanted the most to accomplish now?
All my homework during the holiday, can? Add oil!!

Q7. If your husband have an ultra-marriage love, will you cry or fight or suicide?
No, no need to be so emotional, if he wants to divorce and then just divorce after clear consideration. But if we have sons, then need to consider of them too.

Q8. How can you feel happiness?
Accomplish the things I want to do, and have people around to support me like friends and family.

The following 8 luckiest persons, you know what you should do?

ALVARIS
BILLY
GUI QING
HOW KEONG
JUNG CHE
RUI YUE
SING YEE
SIEW PING
Happy answering…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~ wish ur answer for question 6 will come true ;)
we add oil together ^^ all the best ;)

howkeong said...

i'll post about it when i am free alright? hah, sounds interesting to me!

CLaRa TanG said...

Thanks^^

Josephine said...

Ahh... I just realised u r being tagged with the same meme too!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Very personal question le.. :)

keeyit

CLaRa TanG said...

Dear Josephine, it's okay, is the same^^

Keeyit...u're??