Sunday 9 December 2007

Punishment of RM5

Today I didn’t work and I slept for the whole morning and afternoon maybe because of too tired last night.

Tonight I went bowling with friends and after that we went for supper. This is what we usually do during the holidays…

For me who didn’t touch bowling for almost one month, today my friends invited me to play. I got champion for previous few months but not today. Friends are just back from Australia so we compete each others. Before this, I always play with college friends or my family.

I learnt bowling since I was young and should be very good in bowling…haha…I still remembered last April my college just had a bowling competition. Men’s double and ladies’ double, for ladies’ double, for sure my partner and I got the champion, RM100as reward also a champion cup and a certificate. For men’s double, the champion was the IT technician. Normally bowling competition will have 3 round of games and so that time.

Today I got 369 for myself and my competitor got 468, difference of 99 points…argh… feeling not a very good performance, how come I can lose so terribly… I gave myself reasons like maybe I’m too tired of working or playing!! Loser has to treat the winner a cup of Mc Flurry and I spent RM5 for it.

Really not in good mood, I watched Winnie the Pooh when I reached home. It really decrease my anger, my Ah Pooh is too cute, hahahaha!! -_-

Ok… that’s all for tonight, I got to sleep soon…Good Night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

McFlurry costs RM5? Bowling girl~ :p

CLaRa TanG said...

Bowling girl??

Anonymous said...

bowling girl = clara
:)